May 24, 2009

Fucking Dulan

i don fucking mind if u don remember my fucking birthday
i don fucking mind if u don celebrate my fucking birthday

but can u shut ur fucking mouth in the fucking morning during our fucking yum cha session in the fucking restaurant? bull-nia-ma-shit! fuck me in the morning for 2 consequent fucking morning.... DO U THINK I WILL FUCKING DULAN MOU?

fuck me because of the fucking peanuts matter in the fucking morning plus is my fucking birthday
do u think i will fucking dulan mou ?fuck fuck fuck! now i fuck la.. come fuck me lar

"diu nia mahai" i also know what is the diu niamahai lar... go and fuck la... if u fucking dare i eat my fucking door a.....

1 comment:

r4in said...

total got 24 f*ck lolzzzz

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars