November 11, 2008

Oh My...

Yesterday, as usual my working company AFC having a birthday celebration party to the September and October babies, well is kinda slow though... maybe the president too busy for his own job..

Back to the party, after the so called speech presented by those newcomer of AFC and the birthday babies, all of the employee of AFC will go to cafeteria to have a lunch. For sure is free la, for those birthday babies got a bit cham , have to makan with president... erm... u know that kind of pressure when u eating with ur boss somemore the lunch that u r having that moment is a gourmet style... LOLz... have to eat with polite manner, with those R&R...aiyo fan...

When me and the company when to the cafeteria, there is no more place for us 3, kel me and mic...therefore we went back to the office and wait for the second round..At time 1.10pm, we go to cafeteria again and yeah we found a table for 4 for us... adelah.. duduk dan makan...

Hmm, the food of the party is quite nice, (aiyo, free buffet ma sure cakap nice de la) ... haha so we go through the food.. I took the Nasi Briyani, sambal udang, dunno what what beef slice, grilled salmon slice with lemon.. and the last one! Deep fried chicken... the moment i open the cover of the food tray... something was happened which which which made me so damn damn damn FISH!

The moment i open the cover.. i heard somebody said "ui... ui...ui..." i so turn my head to the back ( where i face the whole member of the AFC ) and in this moment there got a plate getting fallen because i opened the cover... i take quick look to the plate and i watch the plate droping...

From my point of view...
Countdown before the incident happen
3 sec the plate at the dropping....( fluuuee....)
2 sec! i saw the white plate terbalik....
1sec.. i saw the plate started touched the floor already...
0.5 sec... the plate started to scatter around the floor with the loud sound of **pliang~~~~~**
0.000 sec...my eye closed and i said..."Oh fish~!"
After the incident happen
1 sec Stunned...drop cold sweat
2 sec hehe, talk to the servant hehe-ly and said soreee
3 sec talk to kelvin said im "ADELAH, kena fish..."

From kel n mic point of view
Countdown before the incident happen
3 sec they listened the ui ui sound
2 sec what happen ?
1 sec "karfei, u adelah!"
0 sec "karfei, dun look at me please...."
1 sec continue take the food
3 sec back to the seat

From the audience point of view
Countdown before the incident happen
3 sec .. ui..ui...ui
2 sec kful~ kful .... some of them still talking some of them still eating
1 sec almost half of the cafeteria look at me and say "ohhh~"
0 sec ALL of them look at me....
1 sec .. some of them look at the kitchen is tat whether the servant drop the plate
2 sec . some still blur and said " what happen..." some of them look at me and laugh!!

This incident made me damn damn damn fish.... luckily the president din say anything... phew~continue my lunch as usual... wakakaka and i hate the guy/gal who keep ui-ing and din assist me at all... EH! BROTHER OR SISTER KALAU TENGOK ORANG NAK KENA FISH,.. BANTU LA SIKIT... TAK MATI PUN...HAIZ....

p.s.oh ya mic, makan cold soba kena taruk sauce ya... if not kering makan x bagus tau ? swt

>>Having my Latte Machiato in the moment... sweet~<<

No comments:

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars