November 30, 2008

Tagged by Miss L

I dunno what is tagged by somebody and i need to answer ... er ape?
but i saw chen's example so i put answer on that.. i need to follow the template or suka hati i letak ape² regarding me? lolz

10 Random Facts bout me?:
1. SKL- Well this is the shortform of Sin Ka Lang, where i always feh shui + chui shui lol.. and somebody sometime will believe it... lolz

2.Bad Temper- Im a bad temper person, something, somebody made me feel angry see i would like to shoot it out.. until Cochranean teacher categorize me as samseng... cause i shoot the teacher until he speechless and end up PK Hem call me out to say sorry to HIM.. no way i din do it...

3.I Hate LCLY-ian- those LCLY people in my list.. i dun wish to have any related thing to him/her.. i hate!

4.Mahjongs- Recently inlove with that, possible because of FUN OK?

5.Bad Habit - Shake Legs.. Otaku Look + Wearing slipper + stacking ur leg and shake.. classic view of some ah beng in the street where playing a chinese chess and phew~! lucky i din smoke

6.Greed - anything can be greed, i greed. Greed is good

7.Classical LOL!- like to LOL in certain time .. 2pm to 4pm.. until somebody call me as Syndrome Down.. lol... any wrong with i LOL ? chei!

8.Gemini - I hate i am a gemini, cause..i hate gemini characteristic.. "dunno what are u thinking"

9.Bullshit - i like to bullshit with sentence of like "wah, ur chicken chop very chicken-chop", or "wah, ur mushroom shop very mushroom-soupy" or "ur french fries very french fries" anyone can get me?

10.Alone - i like to stay alone, i can alone go pasar malam or walk to pandan jaya's cc to play battlenet or go mamak store sit one whole night... weird heh?

Now tag siapa balik ?

No comments:

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars